- During your stay.
Shortly before classes start you will receive a notification from the University School to arrange an interview and formalize your registration, the Certificate of Arrival and the Learning Agreement.
At your arrival it is important to check again your Learning Agreement and the lists of subjects on our web site. During the first 15 days of the second semester you can change your subjects if you want to.
Once registered, you will have access to the School’s Virtual Campus and free Wi-Fi service.
Although a visa is not required, all members of the EU who are going to stay in Spain for over 3 months are required to apply for registration at the Central Foreigners' Register, which will issue of a registration certificate.
You can apply for this in person at Barcelona’s administrative unit, located at Rambla Guipuzcoa 74.

- At the end of your stay.
We will send two copies of your transcript of records to your university by post or mail (one for the university and the other one for you). 

What can I study?

EHEA Bachelor’s degree courses:
Erasmus Subject Area:
15.3 Public Relations, Publicity, Advertising 
342 / 0414 Marketing and Advertising
Teaching period: Second Semester: From February to May
Credit system ECTS
(European Credit Transfer System):
Minimum ECTS credits per semester: 18 ECTS
Maximum ECTS credits per semester: 30 ECTS
Language requirements
Teaching language: -English: 12 ECTS credits
-Catalan and Spanish
Specific language entrance requirements: Suggested B2 English and B2 Spanish / Catalan
Catalan and Spanish Language Courses
Academic calendar

The second semester of 2019- 2020 runs from February to June 2020 (including exams and assessment).

Academic calendar 18-19

Studying and living in Barcelona: useful information

The University of Barcelona has agreements with the BCU (Barcelona University Centre).
The BCU is an organization whose aim is to help the foreign university community with non-academic aspects of life. It helps students find the most suitable accommodation according to their needs. There are different kinds of accommodation (private flats, rooms for rent, etc).
Halls of residence: The UB’s offer in halls of residence (known as ‘col·legis majors’) are private centres holding an agreement with the university. They provide either single- or mixed-sex accomodation and practise policies to encourage their student residents to develop the social skills involved in sharing a living space.
Accommodation Websites: Uniplaces. Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking student accommodation with thousands of verified properties.

Medical, accidents and repatriation Insurance

All International students must take out medical, accident and repatriation, insurance for their stay at the UB.
Medical coverage: Students from countries that are members of the European Economic Area (European Union countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and who are entitled to Social Security benefit in their own country should present their European health insurance card. The form for this card is issued by your country’s públic health authorities and entitles you to medical care in Spain.
Accidents and repatriation coverage: All students must prove an insurance that covers accidents and repatriation. It can be taken out at the home country at individual level or by the home institution. In any case, you have the option of purchasing one, with a insurance company has signed an agreement with the UB: COBERTIS.

Student’s support

The University of Barcelona provides a number of services for temporary-stay students, such as sports facilities. If you would like more information, follow this link.

Useful links about Barcelona:

These useful websites provide a lot of information about the city where you are going to live and study: the history of Barcelona; things to do; places to visit; where to eat and cultural activities, etc:

Living in Barcelona
Barcelona Turisme
Plan your trip
TMB Transport
Erasmus Barcelona Community
ESN Barcelona UB (students association)

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Mobility Programme section: Aquesta adreça electrònica s'està protegint contra robots de correu brossa. Necessites JavaScript habilitat per veure-la.